Sierra Tahoe Bigfoot Research

This site is dedicated to the research of bigfoot, and it's habitat, in the Tahoe and outlying Sierra region of Nevada and California. We listen to witnesses who want to talk about their experiences, and keep them confidential unless otherwise requested. Our mission is to learn as much as we can about the possible existence of the sasquatch, in the hope that we can all gather a better knowledge of the species, then ultimately, we as a race understand that it's habitat, and way of life, must be protected.



Compare hotel prices and find the best deal - HotelsCombined.com

Friday, December 11, 2009

Bigfoot In the Northwoods-MINNESOTA and Video From NEW MEXICO


I was made aware of this story on Autumn Williams' OregonBigfoot.com Blog. Now I see it on the front page of Yahoo. So, I thought I'd pass it along. Here's the article link that was on Yahoo: CLICK HERE.

(Read the story first, so you know what I'm talking about. Thanks!) I tend to agree with Autumn's view, that it looks like a suit to me. There is just no form to it at all, especially the legs and back. Just looks like a baggy suit hanging off of someone. To get a better look, I played with the photo a bit. Try this: Save the picture file, and open it in one of your basic photo viewing programs, zoom in, then play with the contrast, and brightness/exposure. It helps to get a little better view of it. I also notice the "butt" is really flat and has no shape, after I played with it for a while. Gluteal muscles tend to be some of the largest muscles in most mammals. This specimen, appears to have none. If it's a real Bigfoot? Great! I don't want to seem like I'm trying to discredit them. I'm just trying to be objective.

I just hate hoaxers, because they tend to take away credibility from the real evidence that so many good researchers work so hard to collect. Again, I'm not saying this is a hoax. I only wish the picture was of better quality.

Autumn also has some video from NM posted on her blog. CLICK HERE to go to her links. I've seen these before, while surfing around on youtube. Yes, it is blurry, and yes, I wish they went up for a closer look, but what do we know we would do in their situation? Would I run up there trying to get a better view, or would I just stay at a safe distance, and then get the heck out of there? Who knows? Interesting footage, nonetheless.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

COUNTER