Sierra Tahoe Bigfoot Research

This site is dedicated to the research of bigfoot, and it's habitat, in the Tahoe and outlying Sierra region of Nevada and California. We listen to witnesses who want to talk about their experiences, and keep them confidential unless otherwise requested. Our mission is to learn as much as we can about the possible existence of the sasquatch, in the hope that we can all gather a better knowledge of the species, then ultimately, we as a race understand that it's habitat, and way of life, must be protected.



Compare hotel prices and find the best deal - HotelsCombined.com

Monday, December 21, 2009

Because of Kathy Lee, I'm Now Called a "Bigfoot Geek!"

I've been paid an incredible compliment, by one of the most respected media organizations in the country! The Independent, of Cleveland, Ohio.

For those who didn't catch that, that was SARCASM.

How they came across my obscure little blog, I'll never know. They did a little story, "Kathie Lee Disses Ohio Bigfoot Hunters." Obviously, the Independent's editor, James Renner, is a big Kathy Lee fan. Again, SARCASM.

"Anyway, as you can imagine, local Bigfoot hunters are geeking out about this." This was the compliment he paid to me, and linked the "geeking" part to my "Bigfoot on NBC's Today Show" article.

Thanks Mr. Renner! Yes, I am a Bigfoot Geek! I love it! Bigfoot Geek! I would just like to point out that you did call me a "local Bigfoot hunter." Maybe you did badly in geography back in elementary school, but my blog is called, "Sierra Tahoe Bigfoot Research." The Sierras, nor Tahoe is anywhere near Ohio. Just thought I'd point that out to you. I'm about 2300 miles from you Dude! That's OK, my ex is terrible at geography too. She thought the country to the north of us, was Russia. Also, I'm not a "Bigfoot Hunter." I like to refer to myself as a "Bigfoot Researcher." Again, because basically, I'm a geek, not a hunter.

If you'd like to read what Mr. Renner had to say on Independent's website, CLICK HERE.
_________________________________


Well, after poking around on The Independent's website, under the "WTF?!?" section, I have found that Mr. Renner, himself, is a Bigfoot Geek too! Right on Dude! CLICK HERE to read another one of Mr. Renner's Bigfoot articles.

Sorry folks! I had nothing to write about, and just felt like writing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

COUNTER